Monday, March 15, 2021

THE OTHER SID⁸E OF PRAYER



I have prayed.
 
                    Prayed so hard my knees hurt.

I have prayed.
                    For you, and you
and you and you.

I have prayed.
                     For lives and loves . For heals and hearts.

For days and nights , for fears  and frights.

I feel the prayer.  It often makes my heart ache.
   Ache with tears of sadness.
It often makes my heart leap 
   Leap with joy and blessing.

But today I only see my reflection in the shadowed mirror of life.

Today I stand before you.
           you, and you and you!
I am standing in the world
    of needed prayers..
feeling hands of healing.
   Feeling carried.
            feeling cradled.
                  Filled with love.
Standing on the other side of prayer.
       Standing on the promise
              of peace and the healing of my soul.

If you know me you're my friend.
If you love me, I can face the 
trials .
     I'm blessed to be standing
   On the
               other side of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment