Sunday, April 5, 2020

GOD


Through the misty pain of tears,

I call His name.    God oh God!

You fill my heart, you overflow in my very being
Just being.  I am filled with your warmth

Flowing into my breast, I know you are there.

I feel, I feel you, in my choked up throat.

In the very depths of my  stomach.

I am engulfed in the sunlight of your loving heart.

In the breeze of this day, I can faintly smell the

sweat and perspiration  on your brow.

Holding up the weighted past and future generations,

only to be ignored or forgotten in the midst of

life and turmoil, can only bend your arms low.

But you stand tall, like a beacon on  a cold dark night.

You stand firm like the mountains lifting me up and shielding

me from the winds of life.

You blow through our lives like wind, lifting us above.

God, the creator, creating love in a loveless world.

Asking only that we guard and guide His creation

for now and for eternity.

God you are like my Mother, creating life and soul from within

your very being.

I call you Father, oh Father, because that is where life has led me.

Whatever name I call you, whatever picture I paint of you in

my minds eye, is worth nothing unless I allow you to live within

my soul.

The pain I feel, is your pain.   The love I yearn for is your love.

The Spirit I treasure is your Spirit.

God oh God,

                God oh God,

                                    God oh God!




No comments:

Post a Comment